Hi there! Does involvement, flexibility, ultra-personality, straight communication and openness energize you? Then you certainly belong in the LeaseLine team!
What are we looking for?
Highly motivated junior or senior sales superstar (freelance or employee)
As an Account Manager:
You will be responsible for developing and growing a portfolio of clients and partners, understanding their needs and working with them to promote the best financial solutions and outcomes. You will be building win-win partnerships and aim for long term relationships. You enjoy effortlessly adapting yourself to our clients’ diverse business (automotive, medical, agricultural and industrial equipment).
Your days will be filled with:
- Communication - You’ll be talking to clients, visiting partners and providing an excellent level of client service.
- Prospecting, networking and proactively seeking new business activities.
- Analysing and interpreting financial information to find the most optimal solutions for our clients.
- Teamwork! You’ll be preparing and finalising administration from offer to contract and working closely with your team in this process.
You will need to:
- Be a fantastic communicator, passioned to score
- Be able to connect with people in all walks of life - you know all about social selling on social media
- Be great with numbers, reading a balance sheet is easy! Financial astuteness is an absolute must
- Have a first experience in a B2B sales environment and demonstrate a good track record of achieving KPIs
- Like to drive around Wallonia and visit the head office in Antwerp at least once a week
- Speak French and Dutch both fluently
What’s in it for you?
- We are a great team (we do have an office dog).
- We have a fantastic range of employee benefits (company car, work from home within job scope, volunteering day for local charity, iPhone, iMac, EcoCheque, Lunch Pass, training & development programs, free parking etc.).
- We offer a competitive remuneration package including a performance-based bonus plan.
LeaseLine specialises in high-end leasing and renting for professional customers (automotive, medical, agricultural and industrial equipment). As an independent leasing agent we strive to find the best financial solution tailored to the customer's financial, fiscal situation. We know the way to the various leasing companies blindly because of our strong and extensive network, our thorough UpToDate knowledge and our years of expertise in leasing. Speed, simplicity, professionalism, flexibility and an ultra-personal client service at a higher level, that is our goal, every day.
So what’s next?
Sent your resume to email@example.com (deadline 31/10 – selection process involves an assessment)
Deel dit nieuwsbericht:Terug naar overzicht